Job Assurance Program
SEEK the OPPORTUNITY with TechieNest
100% JOB Placement Guarantee at Average
Package of 3 Lakhs
What is JAP?
In a country which yields 1.5 million engineers per year, but still the employment rate in the core technical industries is merely 30%. Our education system creates a void by producing raw and unskilled engineers. TechieNest introduces JAP to bridge this gap between industry’s demands and engineer’s skills. JAP is a program which ensures a boost in your career by imparting the skills that industry demands and then providing you with a placement opportunity in well renounced companies.
PACKAGES WE OFFER
Who can Join?
Students from CSE/ EE/ ECE/EEE/IT or BCA/MCA who are currently in 4th year or passed out are eligible to apply for the internship
Throughout 55% in Graduation
(considering all subjects) with no
standing Arrears and Backlog.
Why TechieNest for 6 months JAP Certifications?
- Training By Certified and Experienced R&D Experts.
- Specially designed content as per the industry demand.
- Guaranteed placements in top companies with an average package of 3 LPA.
- Superior conversance through mock interviews, GD sessions making student industry ready.
- Hands on experience of working on live projects.
- Supportive career guidance sessions.
- Wi-Fi enabled classrooms.
|Application start date|
|Last Date to Apply|
|Announcement of Result of Online Test|
|Result Announcement of Telephonic Interview|
|Date of joining|
Note: Seats are Limited (i.e. 20 students in each Domain)
Students need to face three rounds for being able to acquire this certification program.
First round will be an online test comprising of 60 question in 1 hour (40 technical, 10 English, 10 reasoning).
Telephonic interview which would be a technical round (students who would qualify round 1 will be eligible for round 2).
The last round would comprise of an HR interview (Students who clear first two rounds would be eligible for the last round).
Schedule & Fee structure
Certification Fee: 42,000+GST=INR 49560/-
1. There won’t be any extra charges apart from the fee.
2. If fee is paid in lump sum, then there will be concession of INR 5000/-.
3. Fee can be paid in 2 instalments (for other details refer the policies).