- Types, Working & Uses
- The Pull-Up Concept
- Interfacing single switch with Microcontroller
Practical- Taking Input from single Key to MCU to ON/OFF led
- Display device introduction and Interfacing
Analog to Digital Converters (ADC)
- Definition & Need of ADCs
- Circuitries used for Analog to Digital Conversion
- Inbuilt ADC in AVR Microcontrollers
- Available channels, Size & Various Registers used
Practical- Calibrating potentiometer values.
- The MEMS Technology
- Gyroscopic Sensors or Accelerometers
- Taking input of 3-Dimensional Motion Information into Microcontroller
Practical: Interfacing an MEMS based Accelerometer with Controller
- UART in microcontrollers.
- Accessing internal UART.
Project 1: Transferring data serially from PC to microcontroller.